Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get what you pay for

So a friend I know from my social network site told me he signed up for a month of manifest men. This didn't really shock me because he wanted to see the Blake Nolan vids from that site. He currently has a major crush on him. Anyway he let me view the site through his screen name. Well I did. Must say it's exactly what I expected. Just solo vids. And when there is a duo they don't touch each other. It's a site that is very much for straight guys to jack off on camera to make some extra cash. And all the vids start too look the same. The thing that made me not ever want to go back to see anything else was a video from a guy named Stonehenge. He had 4 videos (Well 6. One was broken up into 3 pieces). The first was him in a gym after hours and jacking in the shower. 2 were of him doing a web cam show. Apparently he was having trouble with them. He wasn't too techno savvy. Then the last was just disappointing. It was split up into 3 parts. Each was like 7 and a half minutes. Then at the end he doesn't cum. And so you see this excuse by manifest saying it was a feat to get him comfortable on camera. That's what we are all about here. You are all about having a jack off vid without a cumshot? Well I will say I'm glad I didn't pay for a 30 day membership. Don't think I would have gotten what I paid for.
I must say this picture seems off. Specifically look at Brad's dick. I've seen Brad's dick. That is not it. It looks like someone shrunk it. Maybe he was wearing something so they morphed it so he looked naked. Just doesn't look right. Don't know why they would have to do that. He looks good with or without clothes. Just wish this one was with his actual dick. Then again maybe I'm wrong and looking too hard.
Ah Rusty Jeffers. It's such a shame that man will not bring back Carl Hardwick for one last go around. Then again he has looked amazing lately. Guess the bodybuilder lifestyle really has treated him nice. He looks so much younger without the mustache and hair too. Weird huh?
If you saw this officer you know exactly what he had in mind when he pulled you over or stopped you in the hallway. I do love pictures like this. Would have so much fun pleasing that dick inside his pants.
2 things made me hold onto this photo. 1 was the leg tattoo. You do not see very many bodybuilders with tattoos on the lower part of their bodies. Just one of those things I've noticed. You see a lot of bicep or chest tattoos, but not so much leg ones. The 2nd thing is that it looks like he's playing with his nipple. Would be a smart thing to do. To give him a little bit of a sock stuffed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment