Friday, November 11, 2011

Videos

First up is Dr. Neil Stevens. Neil Stevens took over for Dillon Buck as MAP's doctor. He doesn't do too bad of a job getting us to believe that he's a pervy doctor, but I do prefer Dillon Buck. He had the smile. Anyway it's still a good scene. Neil is in great shape. Next up are some bears in the shower. I can't remember the name of the movie, but Buster (the guy you see right off the bat) likes to go to tea rooms. As he's going to one he happens to stumble across two guys in the shower. Think it the name of the movie is Truck Stop bears. Third up is a shower fantasy. This is the 2nd scene for the movie Big Muscle if I recall right. Well this guy is showering up when his mind starts to wander. Wanders into a scene with two other guys. Jake Dekard being one of them. Love this scene. Then a guy gets fucked for his interview. I'm sure if I've seen the movie the scene would make more sense. Just looks like he went in to be a house boy. Love the bald guy. Last up (because yet another video was deleted) is a kid that wants an A in class. I finally found the name of the professor (didn't know at the time I found this clip) it's Matt Cole. I must say he makes a very hot professor. And I give the company points for trying to make him sound like a legit professor. Will say if that's all it takes to get an A then I should have been able to breeze through college. Best part is when he opens up his shirt. Man that guy is built.

No comments:

Post a Comment