Friday, November 4, 2011

Videos

First up is Mark Slade as a fireman. He has just saved a poor drowning man. The man wishes to repay Mark. With his ass of course. Then Spencer Reed really has some fun topping. I can not remember what the guy that is partnered with him in this scene is named. It's that laziness and lack of remembering names showing up again. Sadly this isn't the whole scene. I did post it awhile back though. If it's still there. This is just the fucking part. Which is a good 10 minutes anyway. Third up is a video I completely forgot about. Two guys fuck in Long Johns. Well not at the same time. I saw snip its of this scene. It was part of a package of previews from a site. Anyway one guy goes and takes a shower. Then the one in the white long johns gets horny and goes over there and sticks his dick in the shower. Then a hot shower suck leading to a fuck. Next up is Tyler Saint topped then topping. I must say that I'm glad he doesn't have that beard anymore. It just doesn't really fit his face. Sorry just a side note there. Now I know this fifth clip might not appeal to everyone out there. He's got beef, but isn't toned. He's got a mohawk, pierced ears and tattoos, but I still find him hot. Last up is Anthony Gallo, Chris Dano, and some other guy. It starts of with Chris and the other guy. Then Gallo walks up and says he needs to get fucked. Which is great because Chris and the other guy need someone to fuck. Although Chris never does top Gallo. Kinda a let down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment