Monday, November 28, 2011

And yet another twist

Well guess I put my cart before the horse. Turns out my ex's ex won't let him move back. So that means that we are stuck with each other for at least another year. So now I have to come up with some rules and guidelines to keep us from killing each other. He basically agreed that one thing that lead to the demise of our relationship was that we spent far too much time together. In moving in together we stopped trying to be romantic. Anyway so it's going to be interesting when I really start going out. I know one thing if for certain. I'd never bring Brock or any other guy over to fuck if he was still in the apartment. That is probably our biggest rule. I guess we'd have to talk about the others. He wants me checking in all the time and I think that's going a little too far. So yeah that will be fun. One thing that was fun that was unexpected was the fact that a guy I hooked up with before e-mailed me and came over. This is the guy that has an incredible body. That was a lot of fun. I think because with him there isn't any pressure to do anything. With him he's very much into just touching another guy. Which is nice because currently I'm undergoing a little crisis. Pretty sure my body is saying it wants to be fucked. The problem is that I want Brock to be my first. Well first in a long time. Yet there are 3 other guys who if they pushed me just enough I'd probably let them fuck me. So I'll text Brock later and kinda give him a heads up. We probably wouldn't be able to do anything until next week or later, but he does need to know. Then again I'm sure he already knows. Swear he reads me better than I read myself.
Such a simple photo yet I love it. He's clearly been oiled up just a little bit. Then look at all those veins in his legs. Usually you don't see that unless it's in bodybuilders. Plus the color scheme is pretty nice.
This photo reminds me of the guy I hooked up with today. He always comes over nicely dressed. Loves to rub his dick against mine through his pants. Then he tends to pull it out like this. Do have to admire a guy who likes to look nice.
Now that's an invitation if I ever saw one. The thing is to me there are kinda two images. The one on the right hand side and the one on the left hand side. Put up something on the screen and you'll see it too. On the left hand side you see this muscle stud showing off. Showing that he not only has nice guns, but great calves. Meaning a good top and a bottom. The right side is way different. It looks like a bottom saying yeah come take it. Then I noticed the ring. Our right hand side meaning his left meaning a wedding ring. Possibly this image was sent to his hubby trying to entice him to come home early? Or maybe he's a married man that loves to get fucked on the side.
I've always wanted to go onto this site, but I'm not paying. The guy here is Karl Kasper if I recall right. If you go the website you'll see the full picture. It's a site focused to nipple play and stimulation. More on the sensual side than the sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment