Saturday, November 5, 2011

Videos

The first video with Wilfred Knight has my favorite fuck position. I believe it's the 14 minute mark when it happens. I tried to take a mental note, and don't feel like looking for when it starts. Anyway Knight sits on a bench while the other guy sits on his dick. Love that position because during the whole fuck they can passionately kiss. Sadly the two didn't kiss as passionately as I was hoping for. None the less it's still a hot scene. This next video is apparently a "home movie" sent into Sebastian studios. I find it hard to believe that someone has that many camera's set up. Plus the top is the owner of the studio I believe. Owner or main director. It is hot though. And fyi it is bareback. The third clip has something going on with the sound. I swear it's off, but then it seems like it's not. Anyway it's a policeman fucked by the handy man. Kinda don't really have anymore to add to that. This next scene was a big deal back in the day. It's the scene where Dakota James fucks Ty Fox. I've seen this scene quite a few times. It's a good scene, but I think it could have been better. I probably think that because I'm not a fan of Dakota James. Next is a guy getting roughly fucked. Then again by today's standards it's not that bad. Just wish I could remember the names of the guys in this scene. Lastly is Vinnie D' Angelo and Steve Cruz. I honestly didn't know they did a scene together so this was a bit of a treat for me. I miss Vinnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment