Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Awesome night

I went out with Buck last night. It started off like a normal date. We were in his place listening to music and his dogs were all over me. I've officially been accepted into the pack it appears. Anyway we were chatting when a commercial for buffalo wild wings came on. And he said he hadn't been there in awhile. Then that lead to him saying he thinks that Olive Garden is doing unlimited pasta again and he hasn't been there in awhile. Well that lead to us driving out to Olive Garden and having just a great time. Came back to his place to snuggle some more and it was just awesome. We kissed and hug and then talked. We both admitted we were falling for each other. Not only that, but we think we are ready to actually have sex. We've seen each other naked and blown each other, but we haven't actually done anal yet. The main reason is that he's never been with a guy so he's basically a virgin and I've not been fucked in years so I'm basically a virgin again. I am glad we waited though. I think everything has just fallen into place where when we do have sex it will have more meaning behind it than just two guys getting off. I'm really starting to fall for him. I almost let the L word slip last night. Pretty sure he's feeling the same. We probably will both end up saying after we actually have sex. I feel good about this one. Doesn't feel like I have to worry about if I'm only into him for his looks. I've been more open with him than I have any other guy. I actually played my music for him. Now I know what you're thinking, you did that for Coach. No, I didn't. What I did was send him songs and post songs here which he could listen to. I never hooked up my mp3 player or grabbed a cd and played it for him. I can do that with Buck. I don't feel like he'd judge me. Can't say that about Coach. Not to mention everyone else is certainly more supportive of this one. Probably because Buck hasn't told them off or silently judge their choices, but enough of that.
 I posted this one because I think this guy is making an interesting face. Wonder if that's his sex face or was it as he was changing expressions. Looks like a smile that's turning into something. Face aside he has an amazing body. Pretty much looks like one of those anatomy charts.
 Oh dear his clothes are all wet. We better get them off him and into my warm bed. Don't want him to catch a cold after all.
 I find this gif hot because both guys stop just long enough for that guy to shoot a nice volley then go back to kissing.
Man Wade looks amazing. This isn't one of his more recent photos, but it's still pretty damn hot. Man I'd love a body like that.

6 comments:

  1. the guy 1 is incredible and sexy but the guy 3 is a scandal! what´s name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well #3 is a gif with 2 guys unless you meant number 2 in which case I don't know his name.

      Delete
  2. yummi fuckable I'd love a body like that too!I do not know him!name?
    doe forget teddy and stay with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the guy in the last picture? That's Wade Neff. Use to be a Colt model.
      Thanks for the offer, but I've grown quite attached to Buck my teddy bear.

      Delete
    2. WOW! Wade Neff thanks I do not know his name is he´s ridiculously amazing
      milos ,sweden

      Delete
  3. Hello, I'm unsure if you come back to this blog at all. I started reading the diary entries last night and I'm finding each of them fascinating because they're written while the events are still fresh in your mind and in your heart...

    But enough about that... I worked with a lady who was widowed and when she met a guy [a total schmuck; tosser el Profundo; $ leech, cry baby & I just wanted to choke the fuckin breath out of him] she didn't quite know when to put her feelings in order.
    Her mental health counselor told her something that I have found to be a primary key to any kind of relationship: if you realize that there either is or could be potentially significant 'energy', instead of feeling confused because you know what you know and you want to get more involved... give it 4 seasons... so, just to use my recent experiences... there was a guy on Squirt I invited over and we had the best time; talked and talked. I saw great potential with him. I was able to deflect the stress of deciding did I want to tell him by telling myself I'd give it a year before I came to any important conclusion. NOT a year of calendar time; a year of seeing them on a regular basis...

    ReplyDelete