Thursday, August 22, 2013

Not to pleasant today

I guess because I'm bored or because I'm getting a lot of people that are trying my patience. Had a lady who I had to deal with yesterday. She bought three items and called up about one of them. She's worried about the warning about hormone levels or something like that. If you had the problem they were talking about you'd know. So she wants to return it, but wants me to get 2 more of the styling gels she got. Ok done. Well then I had this lady come in while I'm trying to eat. She's looking at the cards which usually indicates someone is just looking. To which she said she was just looking. Then she comes up right next to the counter to look at the stuff I have on the back counter (clearly not for customers). She then looks around asks how much is a water, gets a water, and proceeds to continue to look at almost everything and it's price. She then finally pays for the water, then goes back to looking. At this time my food is getting cold, plus I had a fly back there that seemed to love my food. So for 10 minutes this goes on and then she finally leaves after taking 2 free magazines and taking some information and looking at the same products twice. So I go back to finally start to finish eating, when she comes in again to ask about another product that a flyer on our table talked about. She then wanted a sample. We do have samples, but I'm not giving one to her. She said she was walking and just happened to walk in here. She said she constantly travels and will have to see what she has when she gets home indicating she isn't from around here. Third she was trying my patience. I can only not eat for so long before I start getting pissy. Watch she'll come in again tomorrow. Ugh....just not in the mood.
 I was so happy when Pete Finland came on the scene. No doubt he has only grown sexier with age. And glad he finally accepted some body hair. Sadly just as quickly as he came back he disappeared. His twitter went and can't find him on facebook. I did a google search and only fringe things mentioning him. Just like to know what happened. He was just really beginning to take off again and now he's gone. Hope everything is ok.
 Classic Carl Hardwick. Just a bodybuilder build through and through. He constantly went from shaved to fuzzy back to shaved during his career. I personally liked him hairy. It just went with this masculine persona he had going. Now the shaved works and obviously you need to shave your body in bodybuilding, but it's just so hot to see him hairy.
 Thom Payne a.k.a. Tom Katt. I look back at videos of him and just think what happened? He went form a guy who seemed to really enjoy taking it up the ass to a guy who is this born again christian guy. It's almost like the Matt Ramsey/Peter North thing. To this day he Matt/peter claims he never had sex with a guy. That it was just a body double. Least Tom admits it was him. Just said he only did it to feed his steroid addiction which is funny because as you can see he wasn't always on roids.
There is just something different about bodybuilders today and bodybuilders back in the day. I would like to say this is from the 70's, but I'll admit I'm bad with time periods and trends. I know a lot of guys in the 70's were on roids, but they just look different from the guys today. I guess because these guys focused not on just getting bigger, but more symmetrical. Arnold mentioned in a Muscle and Fitness ad that bodybuilders today don't do the vacuum anymore. And the reason I think is clear. These guys didn't really have the roid gut that a lot of bodybuilders today have.

No comments:

Post a Comment