Thursday, August 1, 2013

Not much to report

Today's post was hard to come up with. Not much is really going on for me. Buck is still recovering, Ted is still happy about his new guy, and work is work. Nothing to really talk about today oddly enough.
 Well this is an interesting photo. I'm sure we all know the strongmen that almost every circus or carnival has? Well apparently this guy is strong everywhere. Would be very hot to see this guy fuck. Got to admit that Tom Finland stuff is always sexy.
 Antonio was a straight bodybuilder that was really popular then seemed to disappear as quickly as he appeared. He did a lot of stuff for smoking hunks and jimmy Z. He has a very rare physique. He always seemed to be ripped. Never seemed like he had an off season.
 Yes the cock is nice, but I really like this guy's smile. I've said it before and I'll say it until it stops being true. A guy with a cute smile makes me melt. It makes him seem warm. Like a guy you could hang out with. There are guys out there that don't smile or have this awkward smile and they usually aren't nice guys.
I'm such a romantic. I love seeing couples kissing in photos. Or holding hands. Just enjoying each other. Which is funny because I can't stand it in a public setting (straight or gay). I have weird standards.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad! I loved antonio! his shaved body was amazing. I'm curious where is antonio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!I prefer antonio in off season like a beffcacke! doe If you can find it thanks!

    ReplyDelete