Friday, August 30, 2013

Videos

First up today is a cop fucked by a solider. This of course was the ultimate taboo some time ago. Now with DADT officially dead seems like fucking a solider isn't as hot as it once was. Least for me anyway. That being said knowing that when this was filmed it was makes this scene just a bit hotter. Next up are some bears in a tent. Personally I've always wanted to fuck in a tent. Just something special about being out int he wilderness naked with a guy you find oh so sexy. I can only do it in a tent though. Third up is Tom Katt on a pool table. This of course is back when he seemed to enjoy fucking other guys. Do wish we got to see the face of the guy watching them in the background. I'm just curious that way. Next is Huessein and Steve Cruz. If I recall right this is from Arabaques. I'm sure I didn't spell that right. Anyway it was the first time I ever saw Huessein in action. And as you can see the man is a natural. He's now retired, but that body sure does live on. Next is Chris Steele in Ranger Steele. This is the final scene. Chris comes across a hiker in need of rescuing. He takes him back to the station and as you can imagine has fun with him. Best part of this scene is when Chris man handles the guy. Fucks him standing. Not just that but they get pretty wild. Best scene out of the whole movie if you ask me. Last up is Married Cops Do form Big Blue. Basically the movie is exactly what it sounds like. About a married cop who represses his feelings for dudes even though he actually fucks them. There are a lot of familiar faces in this movie. And I'm sorry about the beginning. If seeing a naked woman riding on a guy grosses you out then skip about 6 minutes into the movie. I mean like as soon as you hit play. Big Blue always portrayed itself as a bunch of straight guys who fuck other guys. On the plus side you do get to see Duke Miller pounded. Hope that makes up for the fact that you are subjected to naked boobs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Married Cops Do. I had never seen it & I think I was in lust for most of the actors, back in the day it was made. & as I've gotten older I've gotten more into muscle which this movie has in excess. Chad Connors was starting to bulk up when the movie was made - he was always muscular but I liked him better when he started getting freakier with his size. & I loved Joe Romero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great!a nice selection of males
    tom katt - huge furry butt
    huessen - beast furry men
    ceaser and chad connors - two blond bulls! i want more big beast please!
    thanks DOE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love tom katt he is so beff and macho man!I'm your fan

    ReplyDelete