Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gotten sappy

So since dating Buck I've noticed I've gotten a lot more sappy. I even said that jokingly to one of my dads who said it makes me even cuter. Which of course means I have gotten sappier. Another one said it's because I'm in love. I know I'm in a relationship, but I sometimes worry I'm getting too soft. I know that if Buck says he wants to break up it would hurt a lot. Plus every time we talk I smile. We enjoy just being with each other. I keep finding myself saying sappy things. I guess I should embrace it and what not, but I can't help worrying that I'm losing that one piece that will protect me if something goes wrong. It's that scary point where you know you should go all in and feel like you are, but yet you don't want to let go of that ledge. You know that once you are all in and you get hurt you kinda have only yourself to blame. This is for sure different from my other relationships. There is no pressure from the other guy to say the L word. I'm trying to not say it, but there are times when he's holding me that I just want to tell him. I'm seeing him tonight and I just have to make sure I don't say it. If he says it then I'm going to say it, but not before. Like I said trying my best not to get hurt.
 For those of you that didn't believe that kilts are typically worn without under wear. Here you go. A candid shot of a guy wearing a kilt without underwear.
 Just a sweet picture of two bears cuddling. Awww!
 If I recall right this guy's name is Buzz. He did a few videos for theguysite. He supposedly is a cop and is actually gay. That of course makes him just that much hotter. He can frisk me any day.
I personally hate wearing briefs. The main reason is that it makes everything very obvious on me. On other guys it's super hot. Just not on me.

3 comments:

  1. men kilts are so dammm! I love the sight between your legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fuck! men wearing kilts this is so fuckable! I'd love to shove my face in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHIT! TEASER I LIKE SO MUCH KILTS!

    ReplyDelete