Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So long....is it saturday yet?

It has been an ungodfully long week for me and it's only Tuesday. Ted and Harry talked it out last night and they both are in a better place. Sounds like they are at least friends. Probably will go a lot slower now. I really think him not being on his meds was the issue. As for me, I'm off to another date night with Buck. He recently got the workout program from the creator of Insanity. It's a dance thing. So he can't wait to start that and get all thin so he says. I just changed up my workout routine so I should start seeing results again. The arms and the legs were easy. Trying to think of something new for the back and chest will be hard. I could use the bench, but the problem is that people like to hog those. Other than that nothing to really report.
 Well this is a nice view. Obviously this guy likes to stay fit. Even though I can only get a side view, I can tell he has very nice pecs on him. Certainly would be fun fucking him doggy or on his back.
 This is that picture that is a slow tease. I can just imagine this guy slowly lowering his posers for the waiting audience. Things like this make me impatient.
 The interesting thing about this post is that it makes this guy's dick very noticeable. Looks like it's at least in a chub state. It kinda gets all my attention to be honest.
No better way to relieve stress at work than having your boner worked on. I know it's considered sexual harassment, but not going to lie. I think it would be hot if I had a boss that looked like that telling me to blow him.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful shapes! doe your weekend was quite excited!

    ReplyDelete