Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Videos

First up is a threesome. I don't know what movie this is from or the name of the actors, but it's pretty hot. Do wish that the guy that started topping got another crack at that ass though. Next up is Jake Genesis and David Dirdam. Yeah this was a tough one. Mainly because I think both guys are equally hot so it was pretty hard not to shoot early on with this one. Third up is getting to play with the doggy. I want to say the guy playing the dog is named Dick Wolfe, but it might be Shawn Wolfe. I'm too lazy to go look it up. Do know it's from one of the Skruffs. I think number three. Anyway this is the one vid that made me think I could be someone's puppy (long before I called myself a snuggle pup). I thought it would be hot to do this. Still kinda do. Last up is Lucas. I think this is for some fetish site. I say that because randomly in the middle he puts on panty hoes. Was a bit weird, but was still hot. Do wish that he was fucking someone instead of a fleshlight. That body was made to be in motion.

1 comment:

  1. amazing vĂ­deos boy! post beff men and his hairy assscracks

    ReplyDelete