Monday, August 19, 2013

Time for another week

My weekend was pretty uneventful. Buck was out of town and I didn't really feel like doing anything special. So now I'm back at work just doing nothing. Buck is back in town and I'll see him tomorrow. Other than that nothing to really report. Nothing has really ruffled my feathers or been something I just had to share. It happens.
 Wow. Now that's a guy with some serious back muscles. Can you imagine fucking that ass? Sure he knows how to really work that lower body. So many guys neglect their backsides. Usually at the gym a guy is working on his arms or chest. Very rarely do they do anything with the back (other than cable rows) and forget the legs. Well as you can see never neglect the legs or back.
 This guy is Mike Roberts. According to tlavideo he was the 2nd guy to use that name. To be honest I knew this guy first so whenever I think of Mike Roberts this guy pops into my head. He was really popular a while back. Typically was the daddy in the scene. I don't know what happened to him and to be honest I kinda don't want to know. Mainly because it seems like every time I ask that, I find out and it's usually not good.
 Two bear studs in bed. I really want to see where this came from. Sure it's a hot scene.
Again I know that some guys aren't fans of guys with big bushy beards and for me it's a hit and miss thing. This guy it works because it's turning gray so it's kinda turning into a santa beard. As we all know I have a naughty santa fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. bull´s butt! o yeah gorgeous back muscles! is this brazilian bodybuilder Eduardo correa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the first guy is a monster! what a huge ass. Ass Fuckin Butt Suckin Cunt Lickin! i think he is unknow!

    ReplyDelete