Friday, August 23, 2013

Videos

First up are two guys on the beach fucking. Looks like they are having a camp out. To be honest I didn't pay attention to the dialog. Was more interested in the fun parts. And boy did these two look like they had fun. Next up is a solo with Claude Carroll. I don't know what it is about Claude that makes me want to watch him. He just has this very nice body. I always like anything he does. Third up is Caesar in a scene from Cowboy. I think this scene would have been so much better with a guy with a little more beef on him. I'm of course not talking about Caesar. There's also no anal in this one. Which is a shame because he has a very hot ass and boy does he know how to take a pounding. Next up is Mario Borelli. I have no issue with Mario in this, but clearly he's being told what to do which is why they had to play that very distracting music. I've noticed Muscle Hunks does this a lot. Anyway it's just fun to watch Mario go. Then we have the famous mantrap9 with a little winter weight. I'm not being mean, I'm just quoting what he said. I think he looks sexy period. And (again not trying to be mean) I wouldn't have noticed a difference. I just like how dirty he talks and how he looks at the camera with that gleam that lets you know he's up to no good. Last up is bathtime with daddy. I personally could have skipped the first couple of minutes of this. I'm not a feet guy, but they were in the tub so hopefully their feet were washed. It is a bareback scene and the older guy does get fucked. It's pretty hot. Especially when these guys cum. See for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. mario boreli and ceaser are two monsters bull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the Picture 1 ! dad and son are my fetish! mario and cesar I do not know who of the two is the hottest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario borelli is better ! phat ass!

    ReplyDelete