Friday, August 9, 2013

And that's why I didn't rush

So Ted and Harry are having some issues. Harry is a guy who acts like the definition of a gemini. Which is funny because he's actually not one. He's actually a Taurus, but insists he's a gemini. Anyway one minute he can be very sweet and the next he can be a bitch. Well he is an organist for a church and he hasn't been happy with how they are treating this older woman. There is also so back biting going on that he can't stand. Well the other day he sent in his resignation letter. He kept saying he was going to quit if they kept treating this older woman badly. Well something set him off and he wrote this letter. In it he said he was leaving because he felt spiritually unfilled at the job (he belongs to a different faith) and so he was quitting at the end of September. He also mentioned this back biter by name. In fact he talked about her for a majority of his letter. Well now I think he's starting to realize what he's done and instead of blaming himself he's attacking everyone near him. Last night he sent Ted an e-mail breaking up with him (for a bunch of bs reasons) then he sent another one 3 hours later saying ignore that first e-mail, I don't want to break up blah blah blah. Well all that is exactly why I don't rush into things. I don't send e-mails when I'm upset. The last time I did was my freshman year of high school and that got me into big trouble. Basically I told a teacher it wasn't his business to tell everyone I was quitting band. And I certainly don't break up in an e-mail. I do it face to face. Yes the guy lives 2 hours away, but at least do it over the phone or skype. I was worried that this was going to happen. The two went from 0 to love in one weekend. Yes they spent all that time together, but you really don't know someone in a weekend. You can know you find them sexually attractive and know you want to get to know them better. Just know the last time I said I love you to someone over a weekend like that I ended up with 2 of my 3 exes. At least with Ted we were chatting for months and we didn't say we "loved" each other until we were actually dating for a few weeks.
 Never too old to be in great shape. A guy that looks like this tells me he has a good supply of testosterone and ready to give you a great night. This is my goal for when I turn 40 and keep it that way as long as I can.
 This guy's dick is so big it seems almost unreal. Now maybe it's an instagram photo which would explain the weird tint. I don't think this photo was touched more than that. I think the tint used makes the dick look almost unreal.
 Sexy body and uncut. If you've never been with an uncut guy then you are missing out. I swear giving them a blowjob is a lot more fun then blowing a cut guy. Plus it's more to play with. This is not an endorsement to cheat on who you are with to try out an uncut guy.
I need a home gym. That way I can workout nude. Plus I'm sure I'd have a workout partner that would enjoy exciting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment