Monday, August 19, 2013

Videos

First up is Austin and Abele. Basically in this scene Austin Wolf is a photographer and Abele is delivering some photo spreads. Abele looks at them and Austin comes over and charms the clothes right of him. I still stick with Austin is one of the hotter tops out there. Mainly because he really takes his time with the bottoms before really pounding them. Plus he just has that sweet face and eyes that just make you want to corrupt him. Next up is a threesome in restroom. The older guy is Todd Maxwell, but I don't know who the other two are. I would say since there is a double cumshot that it's a titan movie, but don't know which one. Where are these restrooms that this stuff is happening at? Third up is Zeb Atlas and a twink. As most of you know, I'm not a twink fan, but I am a big Zeb Atlas fan. Plus it's a massage/muscle worship scene which always gets my motor running. Last up is Tyler Saint in the backroom. Kinda nothing really to add to that.

5 comments:

  1. omg! zeb atlas is hung like a bull! my pussy is so wet !

    hi master i´m a married woman 48 and have sexual attraction to other men manly and muscular men! I am besieged by a thousand muscular guys in the gym I have crazy thoughts with muscular men do You think I should give myself to other men? my pussy is so wet !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am a bad one to ask for advice on this matter. I would say don't cheat on your husband, but you are an adult and able to handle the consequences. Although this does answer my question about if women read my blog.

      Delete
    2. lady life is short so make it what you wanna! I also love muscular men!

      Delete
  2. doe who´s this guy on first pic? so beff! zeb atlas and Todd Maxwell are two delicious motherfuckers ! lady Go Ahead Make Your Wish sex is very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow zeb i need Milking the his Uncut dick! zeb atlas is a bull ! the first guy on photo is amazing Does anyone know his name,?

    ReplyDelete