Thursday, August 8, 2013

What do you expect

So one of my friends in Texas has been hurt again. I did the whole there there thing, but at the same time I'm just sitting here thinking seriously? Did you not see the signs. This is the same guy who went after a straight guy (even though I constantly told him he would get hurt). Was able to suck him off and then this straight guy started dating one of his females friends and needless to say it all blew up on him and he lost two friends because of his narrow obsession. This time he fell for an 18 year old bi guy. They met on facebook and started talking. They met up and apparently he blew him. Now here's the kicker the guy doesn't have a car or a job. He does not kiss, he does not fuck, and he doesn't even blow another guy. So basically it just lays there and gets his cock sucked. Of course the story gets even better. The bi guy calls up my friend and asks for a ride so he can pick up a girl. As you can see this guy is clearly using him. I didn't even have to say it to him. He said he knew what I was going to say and said pretty much everything I'd say. So he told him he felt like he was being used and then the guy blocked him. The big question here is what did he expect? I mean clearly the fact that he will only get sucked off by a guy means he's not really gay. And if he is, he's so far in the closet he's no where near close to having a relationship with a guy.
I have a hard and fast rule about straight and bi guys. Look, but don't touch. And if I'm touching it means I'm horny and need to get off. That's it. I don't delude myself into thinking I can convert him or get him to leave his wife. And usually if they do you don't want them for awhile. The reason being is that straight guys identify as straight for a reason. Only reason why they are letting you suck them off or fucking you is because they know a guy is more willing to have a fling than a chick. Don't think it's more than it is. As for bi guys a lot of them are confused. I said a lot because I was one said guy. Most guys that identify as bi are really one or the other. They can just enjoy sex with a man and a woman, but not equally. I've thought about being with a woman and the thought wasn't 100% repulsive so I thought I was bi. Well I'm not. I'm for sure gay. I like having sex with dudes. If forced could I have sex with a woman, probably. Would I enjoy it as much as fucking a dude nope. The reason being is that I can fall for a guy. The idea of having a boyfriend or husband is way more appealing to me than having a girlfriend or wife. So I stay away from bi guys. It's just a prescription to get hurt.
So why am I bringing all this up? The answer is because I'm tried of seeing guys get hurt because they truly believe they can convert a straight guy or bi guy. Straight guys say they are straight for a reason. Bi guys are often leaning to one side of the fence or the other, but can't decide. I said often so don't go ranting on my comments page saying I'm wrong. I've seen a lot of bi guys that have either finally said they are gay or that have gone with women 95% of the time. For your own emotional happiness stick with gay guys.
 I honestly love doing this. I like being behind my guy and just playing with his chest. I oddly enough not a fan of having it done to me.
 See this is what I like. I'd like it if fit guys didn't completely remove their body hair. Keep some of it. It's just fun to rub.
 Ever just hang out naked with your boyfriend? I haven't. Well have in his house, but not out sunbathing. I live in an apartment and he lives in a house that doesn't have a tree to shield us from the neighbors. Would be nice to do one day.
Don't know what the rest of the shirt says, but I'd say the part that is showing is appropriate. This guy has quite the weapon on him.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Obsessed by hairy boys!the the firts guy is furry who is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also would like? two furry beasts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want vĂ­deos of gennaro brigante called g_force

    ReplyDelete