Friday, August 16, 2013

Videos

First up is a Master and slave video. I use to own the video that this came from. It was my first introduction into that world. As you can see for some it is a lifestyle. The guy that is looking to be the slave got really emotional. At one time I thought I wanted to be in a relationship like this, but I think I'll stick with what I got. Next up is Rico and Jake Long. For those of you that are big fans of big guys fucking sticks you'll like this. I just wish Jake had some more meat on him for me to really enjoy this. Although apparently Rico prefers guys he can snap in half. Next up are some guys having some fun at the gym. You know it's going to be a good clip when it starts off with a guy squatting in nothing but a jock. I do wish that this scene wasn't divided the way it was. It's actually two scenes going on at the same time. I initially got lost while previewing it. Anyway it is hot to see a bunch of musclebears pumping up and then pumping each other. Last up is a bit of an over reaction to spilt coffee. Then again it's also a pretty good excuse to get your cock sucked. I wouldn't mind spilling my coffee on this guy too.

3 comments:

  1. god vids! rico is amazing sex hot! more vídeo with him? the third vídeo is a scandal the guy squatting is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first guy is so dammm! i think he is g-force! rico is unknow for me this black guy is a bull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the first guy is Gennaro Brigante aka g-force wow!this asian boys is ugly but the black man is a scandal!

    ReplyDelete