Monday, August 5, 2013

What a weekend

It was quite the weekend. Ted was gone because he was spending time with his bf who lives about 2 hours away. I spent the night at Buck's place Saturday. It was just a weird whirlwind of a weekend. Don't get me wrong I had fun with Buck. I know I'm falling for him and I'm ok with that. Whenever we hold each other we both relax. I mean we were out before we knew it. We did get frisky in the middle of the night though. It's also his birthday today so I'm going to at least try to stop by and give him a b-day kiss and hug.
Will say that I did come across something over the weekend that got me wondering. I understand a lot of different turn ons for guys. I understand liking a muscular guy, or a hairy guy, or a specific race, or specific weight. Hell I even understand watersports and to an extent (and I'm not saying I find this attractive at all) scat. That being said, I don't understand fisting. I was looking for videos on a site which insisted on having an ad for fisting playing. I did talk to someone who said it is about trust. Ok if that's true then why do you like to watch it. What has happened that you find the idea of a hand up a guy's ass arousing. I'm not trying to judge, I'm just trying to understand. I know why I like hairy guys and I understand that other guys like for their guys to be smooth. I like bears and I understand that not everyone likes bears. I understand where all my turn ons come from. I just don't understand how a guy gets into fisting. And mind you this ad wasn't just simple a guy putting his fist in an ass. No no. There was a guy that quickly switched hands as if he was punching the ass. And to be honest seeing how wrecked that hole was, was a major boner killer. I know there are just things in life I won't understand. Maybe fisting will be one of them. I just know personally I like a tight ass and there are very few cocks out there that can compete with a fist.
 I'm still trying to determine if this is real or not. Based on what I'm seeing I would say fake. The reason for that is the guy in the background. Based on where the light source is, he has no shadow, and he kinda doesn't look like he belongs in the photo. Plus it appears he has his dick in his hand. At show there is no way that would happen. Least not before security rushed the stage. Is hot to think it's real though.
 Daddy and his boys. I do like pictures like this. Kinda looks like the boys like to play with daddy's nipples. I'd like to say the guy standing is Samuel Colt, but I never like to say with a 100% certainty because I seem to just not get people's names right lately.
 Tight fit. I'd gladly help him out of the tub and into my bedroom.
This guy has a nice ass. And you can tell if you were to fuck him he'd be pretty damn tight. That's pretty hot. Would be a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment