Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Videos

First up today is Tyler Saint doing what he does best. Giving massages with very happy endings. It's also in glorious HD. One reason why I like Manroyale so much. That and they do some pretty sensual stuff. Next up is Francois Sagat and Collin O'Neal in a threesome. I believe this is from World of Men Istanbul. I could and probably am wrong. I do know this was the first movie where I ever saw Francios Sagat. And it's easy to see why he was so popular for so long. Third up is a nice hook up. The bottom in this scene apparently has this agreement with his boyfriend. And come on you saw the guy on the bike right. As long as we get to see it go for it. Last up is Anthony Hardwood. Just a heads up that the person interviewing him in the first part of this is a woman. From what I gather Strong-Men is a site with straight guys jacking off for "women". Once it gets started it's pretty hot. The whole interview thing really distracts from it.

1 comment:

  1. wow! antony hardwood has fuckin great body! handsome!

    ReplyDelete