Thursday, August 29, 2013

One step closer

Last night I spent time with Buck and it was great. I had nothing to complain about. His female dog was all over me in bed. Then he said something that kinda shocked me and I was going to react to, but let it go. I said something about she's always trying to hog my attention. He said that's because she loves you. I kinda stopped and thought well what about you, but I didn't press it. Well this morning he was up early and we chatted. After his very flattering first text and me texting back he said this, "I think I am falling in love with this guy I have been seeing..." For those of you that don't know Buck that's pretty much how he gets emotional. He has to put it in a 3rd person type situation. I figured this about him awhile ago. Specifically when he said we're boyfriends. So needless to say I'm all excited and giddy. We talked more and it's just obvious we are doing our best to support each other. I'll keep you all informed of course.
 Just two guys smoking in leather chaps. Totally nothing out of the ordinary.
 Here's a picture of Buster when he came out of retirement. He did a few videos for Hot Older Male. I can't remember which Real Men he did. One was about business guys and the other was a leather themed one. He practically looks the same. Still got a good amount of beef. Still has a dick that needs to be sucked. Only real difference is less hair on top and a bit more salt in the facial hair.
 I always wonder if I'll end up with a guy that will look like this when he's older. And if he does if I'll be able to keep my hands off him.
A drawn up orgy. I think that this is in Julios style (basing that off the guy at the bottom), but I could be wrong. Wonder what this is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment