Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Temperature argument

I was watching the Today show and they were talking about an argument couples tend to have over the temperature of the house or room. Typically women were colder than men. So this of course got me thinking. Do same sex couples have the same argument or go about it a different way? I can say typically every guy I've been with has said I'm like a furnace. I radiate a lot of heat. I also don't get hot too often. Ted is often commenting on how I don't turn on the a/c in the apartment when it's like 80 degrees inside. It won't even bother me until he says something, but if it's cold then I get cold. I mean it takes me forever to warm up after I get cold. Buck is kidna the opposite. He's a bigger guy so he doesn't get cold as often. He gets super hot, but not cold. We haven't had any real arguments over the temperature (let alone any real arguments). If I'm cold I just snuggle tighter and move on. If he's hot he turns on the a/c and I snuggle closer. So I'm just wondering if other couples are like that. Just a weird thought I had.
 This is Buster. He was real popular in the 90's. He got the name from the fact that he has a balloon fetish. Even did a movie dedicated to it. He also has a very unique response to an orgasm. While most guys grunt or yell out he actually starts chuckling. I always found him hot because of his build. And the perfect amount of fur. He came out of retirement some time ago, but went right back in after making a few videos.
 I think this is a more recent photo of titpig. Not super recent, but more recent. I sa that because he's shaved his head down. He didn't have a huge amount of hair, but he had a bit more than that. Then again he's wearing his cock ring which he seemed to stop doing in recent years. Least on camera. He also seems a little smaller muscle wise. I'd still do him mind you.
 This is Rogan Richards (who for some reason I kept calling Rogan Reed) in a very skimpy hula skirt. I think. Might be native American. Don't know for sure. Just know that man has a fantastic body.
Yum. Sadly this guy is shaven. Now granted that could be because he's a bodybuilder. Either way love to see that body in action.

2 comments:

  1. Buster is a horny guy! I love the way he smile when he has cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !pic 1 very furr! last guy is gorgeous love men shaved too

    ReplyDelete