Friday, August 2, 2013

Alone for a night

So Ted just left to go spend the weekend with his boyfriend Harry. Which means tonight I'm in the apartment alone. Yeah that's not a bad thing, just going to be weird for me. I've had roommates that were never around, but after seeing Ted all the time it's going to be weird to do what I want when I want. If I want to walk around naked I could. Tomorrow is the big night with Buck. It will be the first sleep over we have. The first of many I hope. He is the one that suggested it. I just happened to agree we should on his b-day weekend. He's also feeling better which is a plus. Wouldn't be shocked if I get sick next week because of it. Just don't know what to do with myself right now. Well yes I have work, but it's pretty dull today.
 Yes I will gladly service this guy. The fact that I can't see his eyes is kinda a turn on. Mainly because they look like cop glasses. And he's nice and furry. I do like them furry.
 Gotta love vintage stuff. There was just something a little hotter about the times. Probably because being gay was such a big taboo that it was exciting. Supposedly sex was everywhere if you had your eyes open. Wouldn't be shocked if on break a few construction workers would have a little no pants fun.
 You don't see this all too often. Not the cock riding, but seeing a bottom rock hard while doing it. Speaking as a guy who use to bottom it isn't necessarily our fault. Yeah it can feel great, but sometimes it doesn't translate to a boner. Then again different positions help with that.
This is what I could do tonight if I wanted to. Just walk around with a boner. I'm not going to of course, but could if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment