Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Right foot so far

So far this year has gotten off on a good start. For me at least. For the nation not so much. Anyway I was talking to the guy I've been talking to most of new years eve and new years. Well we decided that we are going to go out on Sunday. Now before all of you start getting all excited and what not, it's just one date. Yes we get along great in text, but we will see if we mesh in person. We are different in a lot of ways, but similar in others. For one he's a sporty type of guy and he is a bartender. He does drink, but that's not a relationship killer. We both agree that we will take it slow and not force anything. I'm now trying to get my mind to understand that. It's already planning living with him. Anyway I'll take it one step and one date at a time. We established we are going to have lunch and see where it goes from there. I'm not going into this with huge expectations and I'm keeping my eyes open. He's said I can ask him any questions in the mean time, but there are some questions I really want to ask when we are face to face. In a text you can't read body language or hear tone. Plus there are just some questions that you want to ask and get an answer to right away.
 Also been thinking a lot. So far my self reflection has been pretty fruitful. I know my mistakes in my past relationships. I've been talking to guys who feel I'm their last or only resort. It makes guys clingy and I'm not the best guy for that. I sadly am usually the clingy one. Plus these are guys that are pretty established. They know what they want from life. They are pretty much stuck in their ways and I have to conform to them instead of us both giving things up to gain others. I've used the clay analogy before to describe it and it still holds true. I also realized the reason why I'm so uncomfortable dating someone my own age is because I'm not their only option. Another 24 year old isn't forced to choose yet. They can keep going out if they want. That gives me less power, but also makes them less clingy. The other problem is I'm a little bit ahead of guys my own age. A lot of them (least the ones I come across) don't really have what they want out of a guy or relationship established or even started. They rather party than get to know someone and start something. Then they'll hop into bed with the next guy, say they are in a relationship, then break up 3 weeks later. If even 3 weeks later. Now that I know my fears I can tackle them. We will see how Sunday goes. And if it does go well then yes we'll have a second date, but I won't say we are dating. I'll let this slowly mature until we say we are in a relationship. I want something long term and that means taking my time to get to know the guy. I didn't do that with Coach. If I had we wouldn't have gone as far as we did. I started off on the right path, but I got too swept up in everything that happened. Plus had too many voices coming at me from all sides.
 This is Tom Wolfe. The first thing that caught my eye is of course that dick. I mean wow that's a whopper. He has other great features, but it's hard not to have your eye drawn to that dick of his. I mean...wow.
 That's pretty ballsy to workout naked. Pun intended of course. Especially on an abduction adduction machine. I always wonder where these photos are taken. If I was to do this at my gym there would be a video record of me doing it and I'd lose my membership.
 His jockstrap or someone else's jockstrap. I know the idea of sniffing a jockstrap doesn't appeal to some guys, but most of us like to get a good whiff. There is something intoxicating about the smell of a used jock. Now granted I like the smell of a used jock, but not one used multiple times without being washed. A bit of natural musk is hot, but don't want to gag on it.
This guy is just all types of hot. He's bald, in shape, and uncut. He hits a lot of my major points. That alone would for sure get me to say yes to a date with him and of course I'd follow him to the bedroom. He does have those dreamy bedroom eyes. Well I better calm myself down or I'll have to take care of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment