Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF once again

It's once again Friday and I couldn't be happier. It seems like this has been one long ass week. Last night I went to that dinner with Ted and it was fun, but I wouldn't do it again. I hate dressing up and those prices were outrageous for the food I got. My nearly $19 chicken was cold, dry, and stringy. Totally not worth the price. When McDonalds or another fast food chain makes better chicken then a "fine dining" establishment there is something wrong. Anyway so I just got to get through today then I'm off tomorrow. As far as I know the date is still on, but last week around this time he was talking about how he might have to work so we will see what he says later today. Other than that nothing super special is really going on. Been a pretty uneventful week.
 I know it's a drawing, but I certainly mind running into a guy like this. That line is just so cute. I'm wondering if it's from a video game, and yes there are games like this in Japan.
 As soon as I saw this photo I know it was yakov. He just has a very familiar face. It looks like this is from his younger days. Or maybe he's just slimmed down. By far I think he's one of the sexier guys powermen got a hold of. He has amazing muscle control.
 A smug smile and a naked guy with a boner. Is there nothing more inviting than that? There are so many naughty things I could do to this guy.
As we all know being a Police Officer is no easy job. You have to be in good physical shape. Have to be able to handle some of the toughest situations. It's why I think policemen are so sexy. They have this job where they have to be gruff and tough, but you know they are big teddy bears at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment