Friday, January 4, 2013

Videos

First up is Randy Jones a.k.a. Win Diezel getting fucked. Don't know what movie this is from or what the plot really is, but well don't care. Seems like when he was Randy Jones he did a lot more bottoming then when he was Win Diezel. Honestly I prefer him as a bottom. Don't know what it is, but he just makes for a good bottom. Next up Chuck Scott fucks Tober Brandt. I absolutely love this scene. Both guys are truly into each other. There is a lot of kissing and touching and passion. It's one of the few scenes where the guys actually feel like you are walking in on guys just going at it. No awkward camera looks or positioning. It flows really well which goes to show that either they had great editing or they really were into each other. I'm going for the second one. Then we take it back for a little vintage cop action. In this scene a young Eric York a.k.a. Pete Finland fucks Paul Carrigan. Honestly it's hard for me to watch this just because yes Eric/Pete was hot then, but he's so much sexier now. Would love to see this scene remade today. Last up are two more cops having a cigar and fuck break. It's clips like this that will make it impossible for me to not bone up if a cop pulls me over. I'll be undressing him with my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment