Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Videos

First up is Colton Ford fucking Drew Peters. Colton for was and still is such a sexy man. I mean he's built, has that voice that makes you weak in the knees. Yeah I'm totally jealous of Drew in this scene. Maybe I'll get lucky and find my own Colt to do this with me :).  Next up is Zeb Atlas fucking Jessie Colter. Basically Jessie was suppose to do a job for Zeb, but got side tracked trying to cruise. Well needless to say he did do a job of Zeb just not the one he was originally paid for. Then it's Tanner reeves fucked. Tanner is a guy that really did get better with age, but as this clip shows he certainly was pretty good early on. He only topped a few times, but by far he made a great bottom. Last up is a bear and boy fucking. I can't remember the bears name. I use to know it I think. Anyway it's a nice scene. Almost makes me think I should go out looking for another daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment