Friday, January 25, 2013

The reasons I hate being single

I'm not writing this to make myself feel bad or make anyone else single feel bad. This is more of a list for me to remind me what I'm looking for in a relationship. I know there are guys and girls out there that can be single and be fine. I'm not one of them. I've been single for a majority of my life (yes I know I'm only 24 blah blah blah) and as a result of the few relationships I've had I've seen what I like and know what I miss besides the whole having sex thing.
One of the big things I miss is having someone to talk to when I'm down. Yes I have friends I can talk to, but they don't do the same job as someone you are in a relationship with. Those of you in one or been in one know what I'm talking about. To have someone say it's ok honey/sweetie/sexy/[insert cute pet name here] does a lot for the self esteem. Your friends can't do that. They can be there, but they can't say the little things to really pull you up. Plus they can hold you if you are feeling down. A friend or family member can do that, but it just doesn't have the same feeling.
The other thing I miss is that sense of comfort about your looks. When you are single and in the dating world you have your ups and downs (as seen in my blog). You can be as confident in your looks as you want to be, but after a few rejections it kinda takes it's tole. When you are in a couple really the only person who you really need to worry about is them. Now yes we all get nervous and jealous at times, but for the most part if your boyfriend says that you are sexy and plants a big one on you, you believe him and feel better about yourself.  Well I don't get that right now. I get a lot of guys who say I'm sexy, but won't talk to me for longer than a week. Or if they do talk to me for longer than a week they won't meet up with me. Or they are guys who live so far away that we will never meet. Yeah it helps at the moment, but it doesn't keep you warm at night.
I guess sexually there is something I miss about being in a couple. That's the fact that you lose the need to impress your partner. When you are in a relationship you know that it's ok if you have an off night. With hook ups or guys you are just starting to get to know you always worry if you are making it good for them. You worry after if you'll hear from them again. That's the big one really. I know I've been with guys who make it sound like they do want a friend with benefits, but you never hear from them again after the first time. Then you wonder if it's something you did wrong and thus begins the cycle of self pity.
Those are my big things of why I hate being single. The other things are kinda trivial like being the only one in my group not in a relationship or that I feel like everyone is in one but me. I'm actually in an ok place today despite how this blog sounds.
 I found this picture and just thought wow that guys is built and what a dick. Then I said wow that tatoo must of hurt. Then I said wait that tattoo looks of. Yeah sadly this is an altered photo. In the original photo he's wearing posing trunks. Never the less it's still a hot picture. I'd do that guy any time. Also wouldn't mind seeing what his dick really looks like.
 I'm jealous of this guy. Not only does he have great arms and pecs and a washboard stomach he also has a narrow waist. Basically it's easy to see why he's a model. It's also rare to see a guy that has such a big upper body and a narrow waist. It's guys like this that make it hard for us normal guys to feel good about ourselves.
 I'm assuming this is a nude beach. That or someone took out a camera while this guy was changing. Based on how he's smiling I'm going with nude beach. Now this is my type of guy. Clearly in good shape, but not so vascular or huge that he looks like he's super into himself.
This guy should look familiar. He use to go by the name Randy Elliot then he disappeared and came back looking like this using the name Alex. He only did two videos under that name for a small studio which has since disappeared. He was fucked by a guy named Jeremy then did a solo afterwards. Wish he had kept doing things. He's a sexy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment