Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back to reality

No the guy didn't break off the Sunday meeting. No this is my brain saying I'm getting too carried away with myself. All of a sudden I worried that I was making the same mistakes with this guy as I did with Coach. Which, when you think about it, isn't such a scary thought. It causes me to stop and evaluate how things are going. When I really stopped and thought about it, yeah there were some similarities, but also a lot of differences.
First off the age difference is a lot difference. Coach was 45 going on 46 to me 23 going on 24. That in itself can lead to problems. Not saying relationships like that can't work, but that they didn't work for me. This guy is 28 to my 24. There is a different mind set going into this. Coach pretty much felt like he wasn't going to find anyone so when I come along he attaches like a leech. This guy doesn't feel like he has no options. He knows that he has time if this doesn't work out. That's a whole lot less pressure on me. I mean all my previous relationships have been with older guys who feel like they can't find anyone so you give them some attention and they are all over you. Wanting to move you in and plan a life together right away. Yeah apart of me loves that, but then after awhile it's smothering. Coach has a house. A guy that has a house is pretty well established. It means he doesn't plan on going anywhere for awhile. He has a life there. I basically would have to leave mine to be with him. This guy is in the process of moving himself. He is coming down here to live and we just happened to be in communication. It means that we can go through the process of getting a house if we get that far. I'm not moving in with him, we could find a place together that would be ours. I also think the biggest mental blow that I'm not getting from this new guy is that he's not going on and on about how we were fated to meet each other. Coach was going on and on about how we met the day he was sending another guy back home. That our signs are compatible. How major dates of things that happened to us were on the same day. He pushed that on me so you get to the point where you feel you have to be with these guys. Sometimes things just happen. All me and this new guy have talked about is what we like, don't like, and how we can't wait to meet each other. There is no talking about how fate brought us closer. No talk of marriage. We just have been getting to know each other.
I also think the biggest difference is the kids issue. Both of us want kids and have expressed that outright. We want a partner to raise a family with. Coach only mentioned wanting kids after I said I wanted to do it. In fact early on when we were dating he mentioned he couldn't stand them. So things are different. I'm going into this with my eyes wide open. I know what I want and have expressed it. This guy is more flexible and has been in contact with me on a daily basis. We have had 2 very long chats and would have been longer if we didn't have to go to sleep or work. I'm learning about myself for really the first time in a long time. I think I can go into this more healthy mentally and as a result have a healthier relationship. I know to not deviate from my time table. We aren't going to go from being single to in a relationship. It's single to dating then to a relationship. And the relationship won't come until date 5 or 6. We both want to just say we are boyfriends and move on, but we won't. If you want something long term you have to be willing to wait and put in the time. I'm willing to do that for the first time in a long time. I will be patient and make sure this is right.
 Mike (in the back) and Joey (front) did a few videos for theguysite. They actually have their own youtube channel where the smoke and pose and keep track of their progress. Least the last time I checked. Anyway they are a couple and it always showed in the videos they did. I would have loved to see what a big name studio would have done with these two. I think they would have blown up even more than they did. Get them on Pantheon Bear and the site would explode I'm sure, but I do understand if they decided to not pursue it any further. It was nice for us to get to see them in action, but if they don't want to share, then they don't have to.
 I truly thing uncut dicks are hot. I've only been with two guys that were uncut and both times were fun. I never got to dock though. The head of an uncut dick is softer and sweeter in my opinion. Yes I know it requires a bit more attention to that area when you wash, but I think it's worth it for the extra sensitivity. Besides 70% of the world male population is not circumcised.
 A nice lean vascular man. That is super sexy. I think he'd be even sexier if he didn't shave, but beggers can't be choosers. I'd never be crazy enough to kick a guy out of bed for shaving. It's a personal choice, but I think the choice should be to stay hairy. Then there are guys like me who are mostly smooth. I have hairy legs, ass, and toso up to a point, but my chest has a few hairs here and there.
Whatever Wade Neff is doing I need to start doing. He was a hot guy in his Colt days, and I think he still is. He's stayed in great shape and just has that come over here and sit on daddy's lap look. He'd make me babble like an idiot if he ever came into the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment