Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not wednesday yet

Today feels like it should be Wednesday. It just seems like today has dragged on. It's still super cold here and still no one is out and about. I was also in a bit of a funk today, but talked to a friend of mine who got me out of it. I guess I was just needing someone to vent to. As much fun as some guys think it may be to be the lust object of guys, it's really not all that great. Seems like I can't get anyone to actually talk to me and want to meet me. They all want to know what can I do to please them in bed. It was just getting to my self worth. Makes me feel like I have nothing else to offer, but I'm back now. Feeling a little better and tried to lay the foundation with two other guys to hopefully have something happen down the road. Other than that nothing new today besides me wanting to go home.
 I want to say this guy is Dennis James, but I could be wrong. I'm not familiar with bodybuilders the way I use to be. Anyway could his body look more massive. While his body looks huge it sure looks like he has a small neck. Must be the way he's trying to lift the bar.
 I wonder if I had a bit more fat and hair on my body if I could do this. Then I realize why the hell would I want to? It's one of those just because you can doesn't mean you should. Talk about epic shrinkage.
 My throat feels dry just looking at this. That guy has a massive dick. I want to say it's altered, but I'm 99.99% sure it isn't. I'm sure all the size queens are after him. The ironic thing is that I bet he's a bottom. Seems like a lot of the bottoms I run across are guys with huge dicks. Usually it's because they haven't found a guy comfortable enough to be fucked by their massive dick.
I really like this position as a top. Just letting the bottom take over the fucking while you explore his body and make him feel as good on the outside as you are making him on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment