Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How does that even happen?

Someone mentioned that they weren't sure if what I say in my blog is made up or not. I then wondered why would anyone think that. Then I had a day like yesterday and it makes sense now. I wouldn't believe that it happened if it wasn't for the fact that it did. Awhile ago I went out with this guy mike (I think that's the fake name I gave him). It was a double date with my dads. Well the day after the date he decided we should stay friends cause he felt I was hiding something. Of course he said this as I was coming clean about living with Ted. So I said fine, never mind about the secret thing. Then the day after that he unfriended me on facebook and stopped taking my texts. Well like 2 months ago he ims me out of the blue and apologizes for how he acted and says I'm the only one he truly trusts sexually and I was so good in bed blah blah blah. Then says can we meet again, and I said sure but nothing sexual will happen. Well I didn't hear from him until yesterday. Well I should back up a bit. On Saturday he was suppose to meet up with a friend of mine after the packers v.s. 49ers game. He didn't show up and the next day my friend said sorry we didn't get together and he sends a text back saying he's back home now. Which of course makes it sound like it's my friend's fault which is not true. Well now back to yesterday. I was talking to my friend on im about how mike stood him up and a short time later there mike is iming me. Telling me he now owns a house and that it's empty. He just needs someone to share it with. Then he goes on about how great I was in bed and blah blah blah. Then asks if he could get another try and I said honestly I don't see it happening. Well then he tries to sweet talk me and say there was a lot of hurt and what not. And the entire time I'm thinking why am I even entertaining this idea. Then it hits me. If he had does this when I was seeing someone or had a prospect of seeing someone I wouldn't be. Plus I had a date cancel on me twice in two weeks. So that left me vulnerable. Well I told one of my dads about it to get it off my chest. Well today I talk to my other dad who said mike has messaged him and asked when they were coming down so that he could play with them. Again I couldn't make this crap up if I wanted to. And if I was going to make something up I could do a hell of a lot better than this. So basically I'm the only guy that has made him feel special in bed yet he will hit one of my dads for sex. Yeah I'm over it now. He's not getting a second chance. Ever.
 Well this guy is yummy. I always hoped I ended up with a guy like this. I mean that's gym motivation right there. Then I started working at this store and realized a lot of guys with bodies like this are jerks. I said a lot not all. There are good guys out there with good bodies, but I have yet to find them. Most of them around here are hung up on their looks and only one guys like them.
 What an interesting photo. I mean to be able to rest a bottle on the top of your pecs is pretty hot. I'm sure he has trouble keeping the ladies and guys off him.
 Big, bald, and beefy. Yeah a guy like this in the locker room would make it nearly impossible for me to focus. I'd also bone up no problem. Especially if I got the feeling he was looking at me or even behind me.
I don't normally go for baseball players. The main reason is that I as the manager of the varsity baseball team at my high school and well that turned me off of baseball players fast. Well if they looked like this guy I think I would have made an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment