Friday, January 18, 2013

....what...the...hell

Did the universe hear me yesterday and decide to throw me a bone? Apparently so. Shortly after I posted yesterdays post a guy I was talking to on grindr got me to agree to suck him off in the back room. Something I hate doing because well it's in the backroom of the store. Seeing as I couldn't remember the last time I got off I agreed. Now this guy insisted that this would be discreet and I don't tell anyone. Yeah I ok got that. Well he came over after a meeting and in his message he said I'm working so don't freak out. This of course kinda started to worry me cause you only have to warn someone of that if you have a job that isn't very popular. So I'm thinking he's like a garbage man or something. Well in pops this cop in uniform. Yeah that's the guy I was talking to. Yes I did suck him off and he sucked me off. Yeah I totally sucked off a cop...in uniform. Scratch that off my bucket list. Afterwards we chatted a bit more and he asked if he freaked me out. I told him no you didn't since I knew I didn't do anything illegal. He then shoots back that the only illegal thing is that we don't do that more often. Anyway so that was the kinda start.
Then all of a sudden I get all these guys interested in me. Normally that would be great, but they were all 40+. Now obviously I have no problem with guys in that range, but I don't want to date them. All three of my exes are over 40 and they were all horrible break ups. I'm not going through that again. And they are all guys who don't live nearby (except one). One is the guy who I talked to when Ted was gone that one weekend and he should me why I don't want to be around him when he's drunk. So yeah not giving that guy the time of day.
The real thing that shocked me was there was a guy I messaged that actually messaged back. He had no photo, just stats. 5' 7" 162 lbs. If that sounds familiar it's because I'm 5' 6" and 165ish lbs. The interesting thing is the guy actually called me up....twice yesterday. Once while I was at work and couldn't answer and once last night after I got back from a meeting. He wanted to meet up yesterday, but we couldn't cause of the meeting. Did talk and he said we could try to meet on Sunday, but he does own two bars and a restaurant so needless to say he could get busy which I understand. My problem is when guys just cancel for no good reason. Oh and turns out he knows the guy that canceled on me the other night. Apparently he's done the same thing to him. Which makes me feel better cause I know it's not me. He's in fact the jerk.
 The guy on the left is Craig Golias (think I spelled that right). The guy on the right is Peter Latz. That is how massive Craig is. He recently was on a Jimmy Z video (working out only sadly) and the dude is just huge. He's just this wall of muscle. Just wonder what he did to get that big (ignoring the obvious). Now that would make it hard to workout.
 The cop I sucked off didn't look like this guy (he was bigger in the stomach and pretty tall), but this is pretty much how I sucked him off. He was in his complete uniform and with his cock out. And sadly it wasn't as big as this guy, but it was a mouth full.
 Nothing like a white background to make a black cock stand out even more. Why can't I find guys like this interested in me?
I like to play with guy's nipples. If that isn't obvious then you haven't been on this blog very long. Not only do I like to play with them, but I like guys that like to play with them. Especially when you are fucking them. That is super hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment