Monday, January 14, 2013

Over 500k

I got online this morning to an interesting surprise. I've officially had more than half a million views on this blog. I knew it was coming up, but didn't think I'd hit that until later this week. So that's a big milestone for this blog. Didn't think I was going to hit that many for another year or so to be honest, but this blog has gotten a bit more popular this past month or so. Thank you all for that.
Now onto the fun stuff and by fun stuff yes I'm being sarcastic. So the date didn't happen and I can't say I'm shocked. First he doesn't wake up until after 11:30 so needless to say a lunch date would be pretty hard. Then he decide hey let's move it back cause he wants to see the Seattle game. I said sure let's do that but when? I don't know when. Well basically I nailed him down to 5. Well the Seattle game ends and shocker he just feels to tired to meet. He feels really bad and doesn't want me to be mad. Not going to lie I was hurt, but then I do what I normally do when I get hurt. I look at the logic of the situation to realize that I didn't do anything wrong. Based on what I've seen in that past instance any and everything will take priority over meeting me. He knew the Seattle game was on Sunday so say hey how about Sunday night. Or if you know you have a date the next day don't go out with your friends and tire yourself out. So I basically said the ball is in his court and I'm not going to worry over it. If he truly wants to meet me then show me the effort. I'm now putting him under the "prove me wrong" category. He has to do the work to prove that he is worth the time and effort on my part. I don't see that happening so time to move on and hope the next guy is better.
So now I'm just trying to keep my spirits up and not do something crazy like throw out an over generalization. You know how women like to say all guys are jerks. Well when you say something like that you put your mind into the "all guys are jerks" setting. Thus you will treat all guys like they are jerks which will turn off a lot of good guys. As a gay guy I have to be really careful of that since I am a guy. And I don't need to turn off guys that are worth the time and effort to get to know. Yeah that guy clearly wasn't ready to meet me, but I'm a good person. Often called "sweet". I don't deserve to be treated like I was. So I'll give the next guy a shot and I will until he proves I shouldn't. No two guys are the same and I really need to remember that.
 Believe it or not, but a guy doesn't have to be huge to get my attention. This guy clearly is in great shape and that's really all I ask. A guy that takes care of himself is more likely to be less clingy. I dated a guy that was clingy and yeah not good. Plus he seems like he'd be more approachable in a bar.
 Yep I still like cowboys.
 This really is one of my favorite positions as a top. Let the bottom take the reigns while I stimulate other parts of his body. Plus I can take back control at any time just by placing my hands in a way that he's a bit more restrained.
Caption this. Well you really don't have to cause I'm sure we all are thinking something like come over here and suck this or sit on this or who's your daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment