Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Videos

First up is Trenton and DO flip flopping. This isn't the first time DO has bottomed, but it's still a big deal. I believe this is the 2nd time he did. Anyway the two make a very hot pair. It looks very mutual and both guys are pretty even. It's one you won't be sorry for watching. Next up is Brent baines and the fireman. Must say that I think Brent makes a better fireman than the guy they got to play one. Then again I can see how Brent can lure a guy in. Next up a Daddy and his boy flip flop. This is another hot one. The boy isn't one of those skinny twins. He has some meat on him and so does the dad. It's another one that's fun to watch from start to finish. Especially cause the dad is in control formost of it until the boy gets to fuck him. That's a nice role reversal. Last up is a muscle bear threesome. It starts off with a massage/phyiscal therapy that leads to well a threesome. Wouldn't mind being there to lend a helping hand or mouth or dick. I think I really did well with this sampling of videos if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment