Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ready for the weekend

With another holiday on Tuesday my schedule is all messed up. It feels like today should be friday. Now granted I do have to work this weekend, but that's fine. Saturday's are typically not as bad as weekdays. Granted you get a lot more crazy people, but it's a shorter day. Plus you know the next day you don't have to go into work. It's one saturday every three so it really isn't that bad. Granted next week one of my most annoying customers comes back from vacation so yippie.
Other than that it was a pretty uneventful wednesday night. I'm still talking to the guy I'm going on a date with. I haven't really told anyone else besides Ted and you guys about it. I don't feel like spreading it around more until we are at least at the dating stage. Just because we have a first date and maybe agree to have a second one doesn't mean we are dating. So other than that it's been a pretty uneventful.
 I know everyone has different Oh faces. I know that I apparently look like I'm in pain. Based on the fact several guys have to ask if I'm ok. This is one where I don't know what to think. It seems a bit over the top. Then again it could be he was talking dirty to himself and the picture was snapped at the worst possible time. Or maybe I'm just nit picking.
 I like guys with full thick beards. Just something very masculine about it. Then throw in a well built body and a cap and he just screams man's man. There are certain types of guys that can make me just melt and he is for sure one of them. All it takes is a well placed hand or whisper in my ear and I'm all his.
I personally have nothing against guys who use cock rings. I've used one a few times myself. Not out of necessity, but just for fun. It restricts the blood vessels so the penis gets a bit more pumped than usual. And the feeling you get when someone sucks or even jacks you while doing this is just amazing. Sadly I know so many that will leave comments on videos complaining about it. Hey why don't we put you in front of a camera. I swear a lot of them use it for a little extra fluff.
  I don't know what to say about this picture. On one hand that dick looks super thick, but at the same time it looks weird. The picture not the dick. Like the left hand side seems like a photo but part of the right hand side of his body looks like it's a picture from a still. It's messing with my senses. Anyway it's a pretty nice looking body and even better looking dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment