Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loads of snow

This morning I woke up to see tons of white everywhere. Sadly it wasn't do to some massive orgy that I missed, but the snow that had fallen. Today is going to be one of those days where I just want to say the weather outside is crappy so the store is closing up, but we can't do that. So here I am at the store on my blog thinking of other ways to entertain myself.
To answer the burning question yes I'm still talking to the guy. We talked over the phone this morning. We are both excited about Sunday and have the plans pretty much in the works. We are going to see a movie after we have lunch. Afterwards we aren't sure. Might go watch the super bowl with Ted or just go out and hang out some more since everyone will be at home.
Other than that nothing super special has gone on. Ted is ted. Haven't really had any bad days lately so I guess this blog entry is done.
 I swear Zeb Atlas looks bigger and bigger every time I see him. His tattoo also looks like it gets bigger and bigger. Plus it looks like his dick get's thicker as well. This picture just makes it look that much more appealing. If you've never sucked a guy through his underwear you should try it. It really drives them wild.
 This is kinda another one of my fantasies (I know I have so many you wonder how I function during the day). I have only been camping a few times, but I've always wanted to go camping with a guy I'm dating. Share a sleeping bag and fool around under the stars in our tend. If I could afford a tent like the one here I'd probably go camping more often and have more takers to come camping.
 Why can't I walk into my bathroom to find this. Oh right I live in an apartment and my roommate is my ex. I think the bathroom is probably one of the most natural places to be naked since that's where we shower or take a bath in. Also the place that seems like the most fun to fool around in besides the bed.
You know those muscle anatomy charts? Well that's what this reminds me of. This guy is so ripped that you can see every muscle group in very amazing definition. That takes a lot of work, especially when it comes to diet. It's fun to look at, but I'm sure this guy is a bodybuilder and I have no had good luck with making a connection with guys like this.

1 comment:

  1. Yup!! Zeb does get Bigger & Bigger all the time. And that's the reason his tattoo always looks bigger, his arm is always getting BIGGER. lol

    Never thought of the underwear "trick" before. It does sound HOT.

    ReplyDelete