Monday, January 28, 2013

Didn't expect that

If some of you have been keeping up with my twitter then you are pretty much caught up in what has happened. On Friday I started to talk to this guy on manhunt. Basically I saw him online and thought he was cute and said why not reach out. I hadn't reached out to anyone that day so I figured what the hey. Well he logged off soon after so I thought well that was a waste. Then logged back on and we started talking. We quickly moved it to texts so that we wouldn't just lose the ability to converse. Well we had a great chat and then he had to get to bed. Then the next day I didn't hear from him for awhile, which is nothing new. Then he started texting later on in the day and we kept talking. Well we eventually said hey lets chat on the phone (this was at 12:30 am) and we talked for nearly 2 hours. It was an amazing conversation. There wasn't that weird awkward pause. It didn't feel like we were trying to move the conversation along it flowed naturally. We texted again on Sunday and again this morning. We even had a second phone conversation that again lasted nearly 2 hours. I truly didn't expect any of this when I messaged him, but we have so much in common. We both like older men and had relationships with older guys who have kids. We both have a hard time understanding guys our own age (he's 28 btw). We both want kids. It's been a really good conversation. Well he lives 3 hours away, but is planning on moving here and commutes right now. He'll be in town this weekend and we plan on going on a date on Sunday. As much as I don't want to get my hopes up, they are already up. If we meet each other and it's like how it is with us on the phone and in text than it's going to move in the direction of a relationship. Now I have gone down this road before where I hit it off with a guy in text and ims, but when we met he said I looked too young. I get the sense that this guy will tell me if he doesn't feel anything he'll just tell me. So here's hoping we continue to chat and that when Sunday comes, it goes well. Either way I leave with a friend or a possible boyfriend.
 Shortly after I posted that picture of Jon Galt and Jake Deckard I found this more recent picture of Jon. The only thing that's different is the tattoos and he's a bit more salt than pepper. He's still looking amazing body wise. Actually I think he's put on a bit more muscle than he had when he retired. I'd still do him in a heartbeat.
 I truly wouldn't mind seeing this any morning. One thing I always thought was hot was to wake up one morning to find your boyfriend out in the kitchen or on the couch or love seat in his robe with nothing else on. Just go over slide my hand into his robe and start playing with his dick until I'm sucking him off. The little things can arouse me.
 Ok this picture I find weird. Not because of what the guys are doing, but because they blurred the face of the guy giving head. I know this is from New York Straight Men and the guy that they usually have suck guys off is gay (no matter who they have do it) so don't know what the blurring is about. Plus I've seen this clip and his face was not blurred out in the movie. Just one of those weird things I pick up on.
This is Jake Wilder. He looks so 70's/early 80's. Pictures like this just have that vintage feel. Plus the hair is kinda a dead giveaway. It was about this time that you really started seeing more muscular guys coming into the front. I believe this is also around the time Colt started showing up which help to fuel the movement. I truly don't know if I'm making this stuff up, if I've seen something on this, or if I'm just guessing. I'm not too terribly focused today.

1 comment: