Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Videos

First up today is a Jessy Ares double feature. First he's partnered with Fabio Stallone. Basically Jessy plays this stuck up stripper and well you can see where this is going. Apparently it's part of some sort of mini series. It's just hot to see how the flip flop. A really good scene once you get to it. Next up is Jessy solely as a top. I wish I knew what his partner's name was in this scene. He does good work too as you can see. Third up is Patrick Ives and Mike Radcliffe showing why it doesn't suck to be over 35. Hell if I look like they do at any point in my life I'm calling that a win. Then Anthony Gallo gets fucked in locker room. He truly is a hot top or bottom. I think it's just because of how his body is built. It makes for a guy that can really take a pounding or can really give one. Super sexy. Last up is Brad Kalvo solo. I do not know what is up with that warning though. It's a solo so there is no barebacking going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment