Monday, January 7, 2013

New year same crap

Well it's the new year and shocker nothing new has really happened. As you can tell the date didn't happen. He had to work. Now I know what you're thinking hey give him a chance. Yes I'm going to give him another chance, but I've been down this road before. The 2nd to last guy did the same thing to me. We set up a date and he canceled cause he was tired after work (which I said he would be) then we had the first date. It went well. He even expressed setting up a second date. Well the 2nd date rolled around then it got moved back and then canceled. I'm still waiting for that second date. Not really, but making a point. So we will see what happens. When I talk to him today I will see if he really wants to try again or if I should just move on. This is the same stuff I had to deal with last year. Going to show that things probably won't change this year. This is why I keep my expectations low. When they are low people can only surprise you.
 I miss being able to do this. To just be in the shower with a guy and make out under the water while you "clean" each other. I've only done it a few times, but it is something I miss doing.
 I just like this image. I don't know what I like specifically, but it's one that I just like.
 This is one of those images where I don't know why anyone bothered to morph it. The two guys pictures are nicely built as is. Will say they didn't take it to a giant extreme like most do.
And it's Joey again. This looks like a more recent photo cause he's looking bigger than in the previous picture. Man I wouldn't mind having a guy like that to call my own.... Ok one who isn't so controlling and so alpha malish. I did have one and now he's my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment