Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Videos

So basically nothing has happened to me yesterday worth mentioning in a blog so I'm skipping the blog post today and just posting the videos. First up are two mature cops. Just fyi it's only oral and making out. Still I would do the bigger guy in a heartbeat. Next up is Tomm and Alex Stevens. I don't know who is who. Probably would if I paid attention. It's kinda your typically daddy son video. A big muscular older guy fucking a twink. I posted it only because the top is very hot. If you've never heard of the legendary (not really but go with it) Aiden who can shoot multiple loads when being topped then this third video is a must. Even when I bottomed I never could get more than a load out. The fun part is that we all must remember he's straight. I'm sure he's begging his old lady to fuck him all the time. Last up is Mark Slade having cuffed sex. Despite how it sounds, this is actually a pretty romantic scene. I kinda want to try it. It requires a lot of close contact and working in unison to accomplish a goal. Now at one point I'm sure they took the cuffs off then re-did them or those guys are really flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment