Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty naive

I'm kinda pissed at myself for being so naive. Yesterday a guy who lives in madison (about 3 hours away) messaged me on a4a and we got talking. He supposedly had only been with one other guy and was looking to have more guy on guy action. Well we started talking and I told him I'm not traveling that far for a hookup. Well after he assured me that he wanted more we got talking. Well as I got to try to know him it seemed like he would only give me one word answers when it was any question that didn't have to do with sex. Then he stopped chatting all together. Well I messaged him today and he started chatting again then again as I tried to ask him more about himself I get nothing. This from the guy who said he's always by his phone. Then I get on a4a and he deletes his tracks. So that told me all I needed to know. The fact that he went and looked at my profile then deleted his track means that he wasn't ever interested. I got my hopes up for nothing. That's why I'm pretty pissed at myself. I would have never let it get as far as I did in the past. I guess I wanted to believe him, but I was being very naive.
I use to be better at reading guys. No I don't mean like throwing shade or being clicky. I mean being able to see the motive behind the action. Yes sometimes I over read into things, but a lot of the time (least lately) I under read things. I mean Coach had some red flags that I ignored and so did the other guys that I went out with. I guess it's that whole patience thing again. If I had been patient and really looked at the situation I would have realized that he was playing me the first time he didn't answer my pretty simple question. I simply asked do you have any siblings and that took like 30 minutes to get a one word answer. Ugh. I guess I really do have a lot of growing up to do.
 Left or right. Which one is better? To be honest he's sexy with or without the leather. Be cooler if the pictures were took at the exact same angle with the exact same pose, but that's always hard if you aren't doing it professionally.
 Well that's a handful. I know it is a close up, but still you can tell that's a pretty big dick. And looks like it's also uncut which just makes it that much hotter. That's a two fister that's for sure.
 I really find it hot when guys do this to me. You're kissing them when they kinda lift you up and bring you closer. Just something so sexy about it. Also makes it hard for me to not cum at that point since my dick is usually squished right between his stomach and my stomach.
Do the police really dress like that and if they do what country is it so I can move there.

No comments:

Post a Comment