Friday, January 11, 2013

Videos

First up is a bear cop and a bear prisoner. If you aren't a fan of bears you most likely won't like this clip just fyi. Not too much of a story line here. Basically a guy is in prison and the guard is horny. It's also not a scene big on foreplay. Next up is a big pec muscle stud. Also goes by the name bigpex on xtube. Just wish I got a chance to fuck that stud. Then we have a guy who starts jacking with his uncle. I always wanted something like this to happen to me, but I don't have any uncles that aren't related to me through marriage. All are blood uncles so this never did happen. I'm only slightly jealous. Then we have two muscle studs on the high seas. I'd take up sailing if it means that I get one of those studs to boat with me. And last up is a muscle bear threesome. No real plot here, but who needs it. The sex is oh so hot. It's one of the first scenes I ever saw in clip form.

No comments:

Post a Comment