Thursday, January 12, 2012

Videos

First up is a lucky Hitchhiker. I think this is from Real Men 5. Maybe 4. Anyway this guy gets picked up by Michael Burkk and it of course only goes to one place. The best part of this scene is the ending. The hitchhiker shoots one hell of a load. In the outtakes for this scene Michael makes a little joke saying you seemed like you were trying to hit my eye. The guy then says I was. Then it's a solo with Victor. It's pretty boring for a bit. Takes awhile to get all the questions asked. Then the solo really begins. Will say it's not one of the best that Lucas has done. Third up is a bare fuck in the gym. It always amazes me at how often you see scenes like this, but how often does this actually happen in real life. Well the answer becomes clear when you see that this is actually all a fantasy. A hot fantasy that would make me walk away with a boner. Next up is Muscle prince shooting multiple shots. Kinda find it ironic that he's wearing army gear. It starts off with him reading a hustler to get things moving. He then starts peeling clothes off, flexing, bouncing his pecs. The first shot is around the 14 minute mark if I recall. Maybe shortly after. His dick stays rock hard and he shoots off 3 more shots. I don't remember the times for those. I'm jealous because only recently have I shot off 2 loads one after the other. This one is my pick just because I like the bottom in the scene. Just would really like to fuck him. The top doesn't seem too interested though which is a shame. Apparently they are in a gym that bodybuilders train at which I would think would make the sex hotter. Knowing all those big sweaty men pumped up there. Heck it's working right now.  They finish off the scene by shooting on each other's chest. The bottom shoots the most. Last up is Steve Parker and Allen Silver. I personally have trouble watching this scene, just because Steve Parker looks so weird without his beard. I know it's a stupid reason to have trouble with a scene, but I like him with his beard. Once I get past that it is a hot scene. Just hard for me to get past it.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment