Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting back in the groove

Today I did something I haven't done in quite a long time. That being having a hookup. It was actually nice. The main reason being that I didn't have that annoying does he like me or doesn't he like me. Does he want to date me or does he not. I knew exactly where I stood with him. He was attracted to me. I was actually very Alpha Male with him. Just knowing that if I wanted to I could make him cum asap. I knew the things to do to make him go crazy. Just nice having that power because I certainly don't have it in real life. In real life I want to date, which is all this mental game of does he want me or doesn't he want me. Am I his type, will the sex be good, etc. I'm very passive in real life. I'm now ready to go out there and try again. I can probably handle a few days of rejection before needing another hook up. Which is nice because the second I got online Scott decides to message me on facebook. Where he goes to ask if I had hooked up. I said yes (should have said none of your concern) and he tells me about the guy he's now found. And how much they have in common and how amazing the sex was. Which angered me and actually almost made me do something stupid. That stupid thing being ask his ex out. Awhile ago I talked to Scott's ex not knowing it was one of his many ex's. Well I talked to a friend of Scott's and asked him about the ex. Apparently I'm better off not asking him out. The guy was in jail and sounds like he likes to cheat. The friend of Scott also told me that Brock hit him up on squirt. I've been telling him to avoid Brock at all cost because he likes to play mind games. I know it's piety, but Brock has his strike. I don't owe him anything. Well next up is to hit up zoosk and plenty of fish and see if anyone has recently viewed me or hit me up.
I can certainly say that I find this guy very attractive. Just seems like he's such a man's man. Yes he could be a totally softee (which would make him even hotter), but that's the joy of a photo right? You don't really know what the person is like behind the photo.
I'm still feeling kinda alpha malish so this photo really gets me going. Just the idea of being able to dominate a man bigger than you is such a real turn on. Plus the netting does make his body stick out all the more.
I do my best to try to read body language. This guy is giving me that smug feel. The yeah I know I'm hot and you know I'm hot now come over here and take care of my dick. Certainly nothing wrong with that right. Now if he was like that in every day life then we'd have a problem, but a certain level of smugness in the bedroom is perfectly fine.
This guy may not be the biggest around, but he certainly seems to be big where it counts. You got to love the snug fitting briefs sometimes. You can fool people with loose fitting stuff, but not something that form fitting. If that was a rolled up sock you'd know easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment