Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Attitude

So I guess it's time for a quick update. Tommy (the guy I was suppose to go on a date with) stood me up on Saturday. The thing is that I kinda wasn't shocked that he did. His facebook mentioned he was doing something epic. A guy I know that knows him said that he likes to go to the gay bars. Well I called him on his bullshit and he blocked me on grindr. I know he did because the guy I know that knows him is on there and he said he was on, but when I went on I didn't see him. So I texted a guy that asked me to if the date fell through. We talked, but yesterday he seemed to have iced me out. So here is what I'm doing now is basically getting my ass out there. I've already joined plenty of fish. I did join gay.com, but my profile was left half done. I think I'll finish it next week. Give myself a week on each site. I've also developed a 1 strike policy. What I mean is I will make an attempt to contact once. If they don't respond back I'm not going to worry about it. They will have to contact me. Oh and side note Tommy is on plenty of fish. He's looking for a "decent" guy. Probably the only reason why he hasn't found one is because he spends all his time at bars and standing people up. Sorry last time I mention him. So that's how it's going to be. I've seen way too many profiles that say hit me up then when you do they never want to talk. Fine if you don't want to talk then I'll go find someone that will. If a person can't have the common curtsey to say hello back or I'm not interested than they clearly won't take my feelings into account if we were in a relationship.
Tall muscular guy with tight posers. Must say everything appears to be in proportion. Not always the case as I've found out. I've actually known a 6' 4" with a 2 inch dick. I mean tiny thing. This guy clearly doesn't have that problem. And his body just looks fantastic.
Even though it's counter intuitive to what I usually say I'd choose Cayden Ross (one on the left hand side) out of the two. The reason being that Cayden just seems like he has a bit more of a personality. So I guess it's not really counter intuitive. I mean just look at their smiles. Cayden also always seems to enjoy what he's doing in his scenes. And I think he has the better body as well.
That is none other than Alexsander Frietas from his photoshoot with Mike Ruiz. I must say his tattoo has never looked better. Now yes I'm sure that's thanks to retouching, but still it looks amazing. A lot of the time his tattoo looks washed out or faded. Just looks so vivid in this photo which makes me appreciate it all the more. Sadly it doesn't look this polished on camera. Fyi I got this from a tweet that Alex posted on his twitter page.
What is there to not like about this photo. The funny thing is I didn't notice his dick sticking out of the hammock until I looked at it after uploading it here. Now I can't help but notice it and want to get under there to suck on it. I just thought this photo was really cute. I just want to lay on top of this guy and just cuddle him, but I think he has other things on his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment