Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ugh...seriously?

I had set up a hook up for Saturday with Scott's friend. We originally agreed to not hook up because at that time Scott was interested in me. Well he's not now so we can hook up if we want. Well Scott has asked me on 2 occasions if we are getting together. By we I mean me and his friend. I said no (and even if I said yes it's none of his business). I said why do you keep asking. He said because I expected it. Ok first off he has a new guy. He openly flaunts it. So why does it matter what I do. I'm not dating his ex, but I think I'm getting it back. Last night I either ate something or got some sort of stomach bug. So I'm hoping I'll be back up to par by Saturday. If my stomach is still being good I plan on working out tomorrow. I missed today's workout. Not the best opening for my workout schedule. Oh well.
Nate Karlton is one tall piece of man meat. The funny thing is I haven't seen too much of his work. The man reason is that he joined Colt as it was going through a weird stage. Seems like they just didn't put the same effort into their movies as they once did. Now Colt seems to have gotten back on track, but still haven't seen him do too much. I did see him fuck Samuel Colt though.
Scott's friend sent me this image yesterday. I said that my favorite is the guy on the bottom. His name is Adam Rogue. He's a big guy. So Scott's friend (really got to give him a name) says oh you are too. I said oh no I'm not. He's massive. So I showed him a few pics of Adam and his mouth still hasn't been picked up from off the floor. I can say that this scene doesn't look familiar which could mean that Adam is getting back into the swing of things which is nice. Miss seeing him in action.
This is Victor Martinez on the "off season". I quote that because very rarely will you see an off season bodybuilder look like that. If he was shaved down you'd swear he was getting ready for a contest. Wouldn't mind that "off season" look being my everyday look.
The guy in the focus of this picture is Jesse Jackman. I think that it's a fitting name for this guy. Put some more head on the top of his head and he could probably be a close look a like to Hugh Jackman. Sadly Titan Media guards their videos with their life and I don't have any extra cash to buy their videos so sadly I'll never see it. Unless titan goes belly up, but we all know that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment