Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Add another to the list

The list of things I won't post isn't a terribly long list, but it got quite a bit longer yesterday. I'm sure some of you heard that Cody Cummings did a video where he finally got fucked. Well that is complete and utter bullshit. I saw said movie and it's just a load of junk. I thought about posting it here to point out all the flaws, but then I said no that's sharing something that doesn't need to be shared. I have so many issues with the movie. 1st Cody is constantly looking into the camera. No one should do that. The second being that the lighting on it is weird. It's not a bright HD video. It's kinda dark. Which goes to the not actually getting fucked. When it comes time for Cody to fuck his co-star Brandon Lewis we are suppose to believe that he did it bare, and without any sort of lube. Also that he did it with a semi limp dick. Then when it's Cody's turn Brandon holds his legs up and again fucks without any preparation? He wasn't fingered, rimmed, or anything. Brandon just sticks his dick in and cody was able to take it no problem. Yeah right. Plus there is not a single close up of the action. That's right no proof. Just a dark camera setting and the implication that he did. And that's why I'm no longer posting Cody Cummings anywhere on my blog. Not just him, but any video from Next Door Studios or their affilates. That includes Rod Daily, Marcus Mojo, or any of there other "gay-for-pay" guys. Falcon is currently on the maybe list. For those of you that didn't know Falcon merged with Next Door Studios. If Falcon also pulls that shit I will yank their stuff too. But I will say it's the newer stuff I would boycott not the classic stuff that actually had gay performers. So right now I will not post anything with fisting, blood, scat, Scott Hall, Cody Cummings, and Next Door Studios. I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting.
I wish I went to a gym where guys like this worked out. I sadly get the guys that only go to the gym to say they did. There is actually a guy at my gym that will slick his hair back before coming in. Pretty sure he showers before hand as well. Come on. Had a guy reading a magazine between "sets" too. This guy is clearly serious about it and that is what you need at the gym. A guy that you want to take notice of you.
Well that's a great view. I so wouldn't mind getting looked down on by this guy.
This is just a weird photo. The guy has not been morphed. That's actually how he looks, but in this photo you are painfully aware of how small this guy's head is. Just seems like his upper body is just so out of proportion. Just weird looking. Really wish it was a morph. In other pictures this guy looks fine, but just this one was not his friend.
This was a photo from the Happy Town blog. It was one of many amateur photos they got. Now I'm sure you are trying to figure out why this guy looks familiar. The answer lies in the pick video for yesterday. He was the "daddy" in the video yesterday. Does it still make this an amateur photo? I guess when you think about it. Don't know when it was taken and pretty sure it wasn't professionally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment