Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Masculine V.S. Butch

Once again I was in the shower having a debate with myself. I was thinking about my time with John yesterday. I found it appealing that he did have a masculine voice and that he wasn't acting like a gay stereotype. Which got me thinking. Why do I say masculine v.s. butch. I think for me it's all in the meaning. When I hear butch I hear a label. A certain way you are suppose to act and dress. This kinda over masculine feel. Like you are a Sylvester Stallion type. You are expected to just be this super action star. When I hear masculine on the other hand it's more of a description than a label. In fact I used it to describe butch. To me if I hear a guy is masculine I know that he is' comfortable with himself. He would never get confused for a woman over the phone. A guy who yes enjoys sports or knows about them, but isn't so caught up that he can't also enjoy desperate house wives. A guy that is just a guy. Those are the type I'm attracted to. As I've said before I don't like stereotypes. Stereotypes are easy. Being an individual is hard. That to me is a masculine man.
I'm kinda the same way. Put a dick in my mouth as I'm jacking and I'll shoot one hell of a load. The thing is that an orgasm is always a good way to tell how aroused a guy is. Usually a guy won't shoot too much or have too much of an orgasm if he just does a quick jack and shoots. I know for me I tend to not even change my expression if I do that, but I love to suck dick. That is very arousing to me so doing so would cause me to have quite an orgasm.
Guys like this aren't huge in number which is sad. Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to let yourself go. Least that's what is suppose to happen. The body like anything else doesn't like to change. If you were very fit as a 20 and 30 year old then your body wants to stay that way. So you can look like this into your 70's. With the right diet of course. Yet so many guys let other things stop them from being active and doing something as simple as a stretch cord exercise. I plan on looking something like this when I get older.
This is mariusz pudzianowski. I know because of the fact it looks like he cut for this. I kinda go back and forth with Mariusz. The reason being that he truly looked like he cut before the world's strongest man competition. Plus he also had his vanity (which also made me think he did cut) and arrogance about him. It was hard for me to think of him as anything more as eye candy. I don't know what the purpose of this picture was. I think it was trying to say you never know what's under the suit. Well that's true, but if that was the statement then why put tanner on him in the other photo?
I want to see the video of these two after this photo was taken. Obviously the guy in the foreground is Jim Ferro, but I don't know who the guy in the mirror taking the photo is. It's just two muscular guys. Can't help but wonder if this was meant to happen on purpose or did the angle just happen to lead to the guy being int he photo. Either way we are glad either one of them uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment