Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interesting Hump Day

Today has been a weird day. It started with my ex yelling at me after I got up over the e-mail I sent him yesterday in response to his e-mail. Apparently I didn't read what was inside the e-mail. First off if you are going to send an e-mail make sure there is nothing, but surface. Well I read his new e-mail that was suppose to be when he calmed down. he then sent some additional thoughts. Well I started texting and I made a joke and he flips out. So ya that's going super well. Just not a great day for me. Hopefully it gets better.
This guy kinda reminds me of the guy Stonehenge XXL that did some stuff on Manifest men and Mission Muscle. Upon further studying it's kinda easy to tell it's not him. They both just have that round like face and huge chest.
Adam Russo is such a cute man in my opinion. He just has a very sexy voice and a great body. Plus bald guys are my weak spot. I'd like to think that if we knew each other in real life we could at least be friends. I think I wouldn't be able to keep up with him sexually. He truly has a wide range of tastes when it comes to sex. As you can tell from where this photo comes from.
This is Marcelo (left hand side) and Buzz (right hand side). I recently say theguysite video with them. It was actually a better video from that website. Anyway as I was watching it I was trying to decide which guy I liked more. The answer was quite clear to me. I'd choose Buzz hands down. For me Buzz has the better body. Yeah he's not a bodybuilder, but he ahs far better definition. He's also a police officer which is hot in itself. Plus Buzz just flat out interests me more. The reason being is that you look at him and you'd think he's straight, but no he's gay. Also has a bit of a sense of humor and a cute smile.
A scene with Bo Knight and Carlos Morales. I believe this is from the first Centurion Muscle from Raging Stallion. I had the biggest crush on Bo Knight. He just seemed to love sex so much. He was this rough and tough muscular man that could bottom or top. I watched every single one of his videos. Sadly he isn't doing anything anymore. Can't help but wonder what he's doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment