Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All I ask

I was talking to an older guy on bear411 today and he asked me what my perfect guy would be. Well he said near perfect. I said honestly I just want a guy with a good personality. A guy that loves to laugh and loves to make others laugh. A guy that I can be comfortable with. If I can't stand them for more than five minutes then obviously there will be nothing long term. Looks are truly secondary for me. He then says it's because I have a good personality. I don't know if it's really that. I think what it is, is that I've truly grown out of my perfect physical guy thing. I've grown out of the physical is more important than anything else. Oh there was a time when I'm sure I wouldn't look at the guys I do now. I've just kinda got sick of just the physical. I want the total package. Sometimes the total package isn't with the guy with a six pack. The reason why I bring this up is because yesterday I had tons of fun with John. It was nice being with a guy my own age that didn't want to jump in bed with me the first second we met. Now he may have been thinking that, but he didn't let it on. We didn't do a lot of touching. The touching we did do was playful. It was me poking him to tickle him. Or him trying to hold my hands down. It was just nice. It was relaxed. It's what I want. A boyfriend that doesn't make me feel that he only wants me for the physical. That he likes just playing around getting his ass kicked at video games. So wish me luck. I really do wonder if I'll find anyone anytime soon. Seems at times that I'm truly asking for too much.
This is a pose you don't see too often anymore. Or maybe you do see it, but just rarely in photos anymore. I always personally wondered what was the pose really trying to show off. Yeah it shows the bicep, but why the extended arm. It's not extended in a way to show the tricep. I'm sure my questioning of it is part of the reason why you don't see it too often. Well not my specific questioning, but similar questioning.
I do like a lot of sexual positions. Each one for a different reason. This one I like because it does seem a lot more personal. You can see the look in your partner's eyes. Plus as a chest man you can play with your partners chest which is a bonus for me. Ironically I prefer this one more as a bottom than a top. Because of how my cock curves this position usually finishes me off.
I want to say that this is one of the first images I ever saw of Mack SF. This was of course before I knew his name. I think just because this was at the start of my interest in older, hairier men. Kinda easy to see why it sticks with me huh?
Patrick Ives has become one of my more recent favorites. I say that because only recently have I really taken notice of the many videos he's done and actually seen him in a lot of different scenes. One thing that I also notice is that he wasn't the tallest guy, but he still had a killer body. Basically kinda the look I want. As I said before I'm not very tall. I'm only 5' 6", so the only thing I can really have going for me is putting on a lot more muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment